Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Here and Safe

Hey Mom and Dad--here safe. Just a quick email to let you know we are here. P Day is Tuesday, so I will email you forreal then. The flight was good... plenty of room to sleep, nobody was next to me. We are actually not in the MTC to sleep. We are in an extension of the MTC, a house that the church owns. It is actually pretty sweet... President Kimball and President Hinckley stayed in the room I am staying in. Oh, Sister Johnson (Katie) is my companion. We have a latino set of sisters in our room too, but havent met them yet. Still very excited! It seems like this will be a blast. LOVE you guys!!! Talk to you next week. Found your photo album Mom... loved it.

Love, 
Hermana Kemmey

PS... good news... I am not the only one who knows absolutely no Spanish. And also a Stake President here in Chile was on our flight from Atlanta and came and said Hi to us all and good luck... LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment